Friday, February 6, 2009

She's got powers...


'Hola por ahí, estoy hablando español con una traducción libre del sistema' To many of you what I just wrote makes completely no sense at all , and to be quite honest , I had a hard time understanding it as well. Thats's why if I was capable to have any super power , it would be the power of Omni-linguism. Omni-linguism is a very sparse super power . It's one that Cypher and Wonder Women have conquired , a power I could only dream of having. A few amount of humans are able to accomplish this power , half of our population does not even know what this eccentric power is. Omni-linguism is the capability of understanding any form of language. You may say , " There are many exceptional scientists and doctors who can do just that " already. However what about pig latin , tongue , the way of the cave man , or even double dutch. It could be the most un- common language ever , such as a secret speaking term with a close friend or family member. I desire to speak every and any language that our society is adapted to speak. If I had this power , my circle of friends and accuaintances would increase. I would be able to meet varietys of different types of people. I would even be able to learn alot more about my world. So If this possibilty came true It would have to be like I said , the power of Omni-linguism. In this reality world we live in superman can't always save everyone , cat women runs out of right answers and some buildings are to tall for spiderman , so for now i'll keep dreaming .

4 comments:

  1. You are more than amazing little jazzy mc jazz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colors and use of text, I like the font.
    It's a fun read, good luck in your pursuit in getting these powers I hope to join you one day with powers of my own =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your choice of superpower is a very good one. Most people wouldn't ever think of that but its certainly is a unique one but very handly aswell.
    WAY TO GO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very creative:) I enjoy your conclusion alot!

    ReplyDelete